BULGARIAN BAG OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION LEVEL 1
unconventional training workshop
7-8 September 2019 - ROMe
- Mike Salemi’s only Italian dates in 2019
- Two days of high level education where you can get the only certification that will allow you to teach the official Suples method
- Learn the most effective exercises to increase grip strength and core conditioning
- Reduced fee for those who sign up for both days
- Possibility to order and buy the Suples Bulgarian Bag with reduced price on the day of training
TWO DAYS OF HIGH LEVEL TRAINING
DURATION, DATES AND PLACE
The duration of the internships is 2 days.
7th -8th September max 10 students
Where is it?
All the training will take place at the Focus Training Studio in Via Marco Papio 82 in Rome.
Zone Tuscolana Metro Porta Furba Line A
First day 360 € with official certificate Suples Bulgarian Bag 1st level
Second day 230 € of kettlebell training plus 1h30 hours of Suples Band Training
Day 1 + Day 2 490 €
Suples Bulgarian Bag Level I
- Learn the proper techniques and how to execute Suples’ four major dynamic exercises and muscle targeted exercises – Spin, Snatch, Arm Throw, and Swing Squat
- Learn how to progress and regress exercises for all levels of fitness
- Learn effective coaching of numerous common errors
- Learn 30+ muscle targeted exercises
- How the Bulgarian Bag is an incredibly versatile tool can be used in any environment to increase muscular strength and endurance, increase anaerobic capacity, neuromuscular drive, speed, agility and overall core strength.
- Categorize movements such as Spinning, Snatching and/or Throwing and design workouts to maximize carryover to many sports or activities.
- Program design basics
Unconventional Training Workshops
Kettlebell Training + Suples HIRTS Band Training
- Mike’s Mastering the Kettlebell System
- Main lifts covered (single kettlebell): Deadlift, Russian/Hinge-based Swing, Russian/Hinge-Based Clean, Squat and Get Up
- Common Errors and Fixes
- Movement variations
- Basic design discussion with live training examples performed by students
- 1h30 Exploring warming up, movement flows, and explosive training will be taught using the Suples H.I.R.T.S. Band Training System. Over 20 different movements will be taught with the focus of the training being total body conditioning, improving overall movement quality, and multi-pattern/multi-planar functional training.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
DAY 1: Full day training with Mike Salemi for the issue of the Bulgarian Bag Suples certificate
DAY 2: Unconventional Training Day, 6h30 of advanced training with Mike Salemi on Kettlebell, H.I.R.T.S. Band and other tools.
WHO WE are
Focus Training Studio
Mike Salemi specializes in human performance and is a sought after international presenter in the field of health and fitness.
Mike has a diverse background in strength and conditioning and has competed over the course of 15+ years at an elite level in Powerlifting and Kettlebell Sport. Through his own path of resolving sport-related injuries, Mike understands the importance of integrating the body, mind, and spirit as a means to foster high performance for the long term. His motivation is to help athletes, fitness professionals, and coaches discover their own potential from the inside-out.
Professionally, Mike has served as a Division 1 strength and conditioning coach for Santa Clara University, as well as been the trainer to elite athletes across a wide range of sports.
His focus is teaching educational workshops, certifications, and creating programs on unconventional training that build more balance athletes.